Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's Getting Hot in the Cityyy...

(Photo from the G-Staff Blog )

The sweltering summer heat and humidity is in full effect and here to stay until sometime in October...this calls for eating salted watermelon with friends, daytrips to the beach, guzzling cold mugi-cha (barley tea), and spending lazy afternoons in cafes with a book and a tall glass of iced coffee.

I love summer. ♥
Next week I'm headed to Chicago for two weeks...I'm sure I'll get homesick for Tokyo, but I'm looking forward to escaping the humidity for awhile. It's pretty brutal and I'm sure my fan could use a break, too.

2 comments:

Sanna said...

I bet it's hot in there!!
Here's only warm.. :) But maybe it's ok ? I can't be outside at all because I have to work all the time XD
Aww I wanna come to Japan!

Satou no Hone said...

You definitely should! I just don't recommend coming in the dead of summer or during the rainy season, haha. Spring or fall is best, I guess.