Thursday, March 4, 2010

What I'd Rather Be Wearing

(Arden B. floral dress, Loeffler Randall studded flats, Intermixonline Leeora braided belt, Stella McCartney bag,
vintage sunglasses, Isabel Marant lapis oval ring, Topshop plait ring)
I wish I could say that I wore this today, while strolling through the Imperial Palace grounds with an ice cream cone, admiring the cherry blossoms in the brilliant sunlight.

The unfortunate reality is that I sat on my couch in my pajamas until 5pm, hiding from the miserable, rainy day outside, then threw on some clothes and went to work. I was able to sneak some delicious french toast in there though, so the day wasn't a complete loss.

"Dear Spring,
Please hurry up. I have cabin fever. The weather is being really tricky right now...a gorgeous, sunny, 60 degree day or two, and then the next three or four days are gray, freezing, and/or rainy. Whyyyy. I want to wear flowy, summery dresses. As much as I love my coat, I'm getting tired of it.
I would appreciate your sincere consideration. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Yours truly."

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments: