Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Floral Fever

(Arden B One Shoulder Floral Dress, Delia's Livia Floral Dress, Topshop Pastel Floral Skater Dress, Topshop Lace Up Floral Bralet, Roberto Cavalli Floral Chiffon Mini Dress, Marc Jacobs Floral Dress, Rebecca Taylor Strapless Floral Dress, Target Liberty of London Bicycle)

I am more than ready for spring, and I'm so excited the first official day is less than two days away. I've never liked florals much, but for the last three weeks or so I've been obsessively searching for the perfect spring-y, floral, flowing, girly dress. Hanami season is here, and this kind of dress is the perfect thing to wear on a warm sunny day, sitting underneath the cherry blossoms drinking and eating with friends.

I've chosen the above dresses from very affordable to much more expensive. And can you believe that bicycle is only $30? I'd gladly trade in my beaten up bmx for it.

Happy spring, everyone! Tokyo has been sunny every day this week, so I hope it carries on to you.

No comments: