Friday, December 31, 2010

2011


1. Friendliest stray cat ever.
2. Nearly full moon over Mt. Fuji.
3. Murder scene I walked in on at a public restroom (don't worry, I'm pretty sure it was ketchup).
4. First sunrise of 2010 from Enoshima.
5. Mt. Fuji and enjoying the sun making things a little warmer after a freezing night on an island.*

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM TOKYO!!!
It's already 2011 here, but I think I'll be celebrating all day (except for some downtime when I go see Tron finally). New Years is the biggest/most important holiday here, so there's plenty going on all day long.

I hope you all had an amazing year, and I hope 2011 brings even better things for everyone. It is what you make of it, so start the year out with a smile.

*The photos are from last year actually...sorry! I finally opted for a quieter night with some close friends this year, and in a heated place! We're waiting for the sun to come up and then maybe getting a couple hours of sleep. Again, Happy New Year!

No comments: